My Dolly Heart Purse 18 inch doll
This My Dolly Heart Shaped Purse is specifically an 18 inch doll crochet pattern. This would make the perfect Valentine gift for a little girl with or without an 18 inch doll! It’s tiny and it’s adorable. Make your little heart purse in the color of your choice to match a beautiful outfit or any special occasion. To make a child’s matching purse check it out here –
- Click HERE to save to Pinterest
- Click HERE to Queue or Favorite on Ravelry
- Scroll down for the Free Crochet Pattern
- or Click HERE to purchase the pdf for your convenience.
- See more Free Crochet Patterns HERE
Yarn – Caron Simply Soft #4 worsted weight, 6 oz/170.1 g/315 yds/288 m, used approximately 4 to 5 yds of Neon Pink
Materials- Size Hook: G (4.0mm), Blunt needle, Stitch Markers or Pins
Difficulty – Beginner/Intermediate
Click HERE to purchase the pdf for your convenience.
Measurements in Pattern – Laying flat width 2-inches, height 2-inches (dip to point) excluding the strap
Gauge – Not important
Stitch Guide in American Terms:
Ch = chain
Hdc = half double crochet
Sc = single crochet
Reverse Single Crochet aka Crab Stitch: (This stitch is distinctive; it looks ridged and makes a nice finishing option for crochet items. It looks great when worked as an edging using a contrasting or coordinating color. This is worked from left to right as opposed to right and left.)
With right side of project facing you Chain 1, * insert hook into next stitch to right, yarn over and pull through, (2 loops on hook), yarn over and pull through both loops. * Continue working * to * until you have reached the end of project. Slip Stitch into first chain 1 and fasten off, weave in ends.
Pattern Notes: Make 2
Make 2 – The two hearts were worked completely in Neon Pink.
Chain 2, work 6 sc in 2nd chain from hook; join with slip stitch in 1st sc, (6 sc)
Slip Stitch into next stitch, 2 hdc in same stitch, hdc next stitch, sc next stitch, (sc, hdc, sc) next stitch (forms point), sc next stitch, hdc next stitch, 2 hdc next stitch; join with a slip stitch in 1st slip stitch.
Fasten off and secure, be sure to leave a long tail on one heart for sewing together.
Assembly of Purse
- Place wrong sides of the hearts together and match center point and heart curves.
- Count over 4 stitches from the center dip and place a stitch marker on each side (this will be the opening for the purse).
- With heart facing attach yarn to marker on the left side.
- Matching stitches work the crab stitch in each stitch around to the other marker. Working only through one heart continue across the top to other marker, place one stitch in the join and continue working around the other top of heart, join with a slip stitch in top of first crab stitch.
- DO NOT Fasten off
You can make the strap longer or shorter.
Slip stitch into the center stitch on the opposite side of the hearts to attach the strap.
Fasten off and weave in ends.
Click HERE to purchase the pdf to keep in your library.